"The most common question that I get from frosh and sophomores is, ‘When do I get another class with Professor Lee?’"
What is CREAM?
CREAM is a student-run cooperative in which 25-30 UNH students, with the help of advisors, operate and manage a small business. This business is a 25-30 cow registered Holstein dairy herd. Say "hello" to the 2014 CREAMers! Learn more >>>
Undergraduate Research Conference
The 23rd COLSA Undergraduate Research Conference will be on Saturday, April 26. Registration is open to any COLSA undergraduate student who has performed a research project with a faculty mentor. Learn More >>>
Faces of COLSA
Find it Fast
- Bud Albin Challenge - Paul College - April 25, 2014
- Parents Association Undergraduate Research Symposium Welcome Breakfast - Memorial Union Building, Granite State Room - April 25, 2014
- Parents Association Undergraduate Research Symposium - Memorial Union Building (Granite State Room, various rooms) - April 25, 2014
- MCBS Grad Seminar - Angela Cicia - Rudman G89 - April 25, 2014
- MCBS Grad Seminar - Sheldon Hurst, IV, Ph.D. Defense - Rudman G89 - April 25, 2014